Hey, hot stuff — Products + Cash!
Products + Cash
A Beginner’s Course on Creating + Selling Your First eBook, Online Course, or Digital Product
Like a F*ucking Pro
Are you a freelancer service provider about to pull your hair out because clients are driving you nuts, there’s only so many hours in a day, and only so much money you can make? (Before you throw in the towel, pack a bag and run away to Honduras, never to be seen again?) (Hint: Don’t do that. Yet.)
More specifically, would you like to earn an extra $57,264.87 this year?
If so, read on, rebel. (Don’t lie–who doesn’t want to pull an extra $60 grand this year? Do you know what you can do with an extra 60 grand?)
Because fortunately, thanks to the internet, you can stop pulling your hair out (that’s unattractive and bad for your scalp), and you can earn a bunch more cash this year–hands down.
If you’re a service provider with a website and at least one full bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee in your cupboard, there’s a much better way for you to share your knowledge, help customers, make a name for yourself, double your income, AND work less over time, too.
Swear to fucking vodka.
I probably shouldn’t swear on a sales page. But somebody’s gotta keep things spicy.
Introducing Products + Cash: A Beginner’s Course on Creating + Selling Your First eBook, Online Course, or Digital Product Like a F*ucking Pro.
Oops. Maybe I shouldn’t have sworn in the title of the e-course, either, but hey. At least I used an asterisk this time. Go big or go home, right? You know me.
Products + Cash is all about helping you take the knowledge you currently have, and translating that wealth of knowledge and talent into downloadable digital products–things like e-books, e-courses, online programs and the like–that you can sell apart from your services, using automated systems and your website. The best part? They sell themselves 24/7…while you’re at the park with the dog, having dinner with the other half, or practicing your Chinese.
This is ideal (and possibly the best decision you could ever make for your business) for a few reasons:
- You don’t have to work around the clock, like you have been, because the revenue from your digital product sales can serve as a significant source of supplemental income. (Or, in some cases, your primary source.)
- You can help way more customers in a much shorter time frame, because you don’t need to be present for sales to take place (that’s what your website is for), and it doesn’t matter if you’ve got 1 or 1,000 customers–they can all have a piece of you at the same time. (Unlike your various lovers. Because you’ve got those, right?)
- You build your reputation, because having your own digital products you’ve developed for sale helps increase your credibility and authority in your field.
- You can charge more for your services when you do decide to take on more clients, as you become perceived more and more an authority in your field.
- You can be more selective with the projects you take on (that bogus client you hate? See ya!) as you become perceived more and more perceived an authority in your field.
- You can build a real business that doesn’t depend entirely on YOU for it to work and produce revenue. (Sort of like if you had a magic genie, except you don’t need one of those, even. They wear stupid hats.)
This past year TMFproject generated $57,264.87 in digital product sales ALONE.
To give you an example of just how powerful having digital products for sale can be, this past year TMFproject generated $57,264.87 in digital product sales ALONE. (Hence why I know this is possible.)
Essentially, I’ve created this course for service providers who want to add an additional revenue stream to their business model, and stop earning only when they’re trading their time for money. (That’s a shitty business model.)
Ultimately, there’s only 24 hours in a day, and that means there’s only so much money you can earn–unless, of course, you incorporate digital products. (Which I wholeheartedly believe you should do. I don’t care who you are. If you have knowledge that people need, then you can do this.)
Products + Cash is an online course containing 107 pages of instructional content, exercises and samples, and 5 demonstrational screencast videos, specifically for beginners creating their first product, who need help figuring out what product they should build, exactly how to build it, what tools they’ll need to make it all work, how to use them, and then how to sell the damn thing thereafter.
If you have built digital products before, this is not for you.
If you don’t already run a business as a service provider (or aren’t starting one), this isn’t for you.
If you don’t have a sense of humor, this isn’t for you.
That said, if you’re interested in learning more, here’s what the course includes:
MODULE ONE — WHY DIGITAL PRODUCT CREATION?
- Why digital products are the smartest thing you can do for your small business–no matter what industry you’re in
- How digital products have supported my own business–exact sales + revenue numbers revealed
- What it means to be scalable, and why digital products are the fastest way for you to become scalable
- Hidden benefits of building digital products (that will get you more clients for your services, too)
- How having digital products for sale can help you charge more for the other things you do
- Avoiding common (awful) pitfalls
- Why you, your business and your product doesn’t need to be revolutionary
- Why your customers WILL purchase your product (and when they won’t)
- Avoiding the number one trap in product creation
MODULE TWO — GETTING STARTED
- What product you should always build first, no matter your industry — and why
- Translating your knowledge in ways that make the most sense for YOU
- Top 25 different types of digital product formats–other than another eBook
- Why going big isn’t always better for your business–and how to make the best decisions for your bottom line
- The importance of having a kick ass sales funnel in place (if you don’t know what a sales funnel is, or what yours is, then you may need this even more)
- Setting up your sales funnel to work *for you*–to help you sell even more of your services, too
- Working backwards from your sales funnel to decide which products will suit you best in the long term–and not just right now
- Determining your *real* customer profile, and why this means EVERYTHING to you/li>
- Why your typical customer demographics don’t mean shit – and what you should really be basing your business decisions on
- How to figure exactly what to create, as if you were a mindreader, so your product ultimately sells like motherfucking hotcakes
- How to smartly determine which format will sell best for your audience, once you’e got the focus (this is definitely not one size fits all)
- Sample step by step example of the process of translating a service-based business to one with digital products (and why you should (or shouldn’t!) go in certain directions)
- Setting up your sStep by step exercises for YOU to go through using your business–so you know exactly what to create, and what format to create it in, to optimize sales
MODULE THREE — SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR *REAL* SUCCESS (WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK)
- What to do when you don’t have enough damn time to build your product
- What to do when you need cash flow in order to build your product — and how to get some, stat
- The precise, twenty step, in-depth, this-is-exactly-what-to-do-and-when formula necessary for getting things off the ground, including but not limited to:
- The psychology behind getting your customers involved–and how this will help you triple sales
- Exactly *how* to get your customers involved in a meaningful way
- The benefits of creating a mini-product–what that means, and why you need to do this first…way before creating the real product
- How to properly prime your customers for the sale–without being a sleazy asshole
- The right way to leverage a blog and make it work for you (hint: a blog shouldn’t just be a blog. It should be a sales tool.)
- Exactly what software to use to automate sales, and how to use it the right way–without getting completely overwhelmed and/or frustrated (includes a step-by-step instructional screencast video)
MODULE FOUR — THE ACTUAL PRODUCT CREATION PROCESS – HOW TO BUILD IT, AND BUILD IT GOOOOOD.
- The very first (most skipped) step in product creation (that will save you hours in the long run)
- The best way to stay organized, so you can create your product even more quickly (and get this OUT to the world, already)
- Avoiding becoming paralyzed at the scary thought that your product won’t be good enough (Happens to everyone. Don’t worry.)
- The official arsenal of technical tools and pieces of software you’ll need, depending on what you’re building–including my personal recommendations
- Screencast videos that show you exactly how to use each tool and software recommended
MODULE FIVE – PRICING STRATEGIES – AND HOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR PRICE POINT IS OPTIMIZED FOR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SALES
- Understanding (and formally calculating) your own real worth so you can convince others of it, too
- The exclusive TMFproject formula for determining what your product is ACTUALLY worth–including a hand-crafted pricing assessment sheet to help you determine YOUR best price point (without feeling like you’re charging too much or too little.)
- Knowing not only what to charge for it, but how to justify the price in the minds of your customers (you need this to be as much of a no-brainer as possible)
MODULE SIX – SELLING THE DAMN THING
- Why having the best product in the world won’t help you sell shit (and what will)
- Top technical tools you need to sell, before you can do anything else
- The step-by-step art of making your product seem irresistible (so people actually buy it, and everyone goes home happy–including you)
- How to make people actually give a shit about your product–so they *have* to have it
- The anatomy of a killer sales page – a break down of each section, what it should contain, and how to make sure you write it like a motherfucking pro
- Live sales page examples demonstrating each concept
- The importance of the experience of your product–why this is key for sales, and how to pull it off right
- Final tips, advice, suggestions and straight up commands to help you make sure that your offer is as compelling as possible
WRAP UP + FINAL THOUGHTS
- Making sure all the pieces are there
- Secrets to running a successful launch on the formal launch day
- Knowing not onThings that can royally fuck up your launch–and how to avoid them
- The one thing that will help you make your launch an intoxicatingly mind-blowing success (that nothing else will help you do better)
- After the launch (deep breath!)
Ultimately, Products + Cash will walk you step by step through the process of brainstorming, developing, and selling your first digital product like a f*cking pro.
Still have questions?
No problem. That’s what FAQs are for.
QUESTION : How do I know if this is for me?
ANSWER : This is for online service providers who have a website (or are building one), sell a service (like copywriting, photography, life coaching, etc.), have never built a digital product before, and want to make more money this year–without working more over the long run. After all, there’s only 24 hours in a day.
QUESTION : Do I need to already have a business?
ANSWER : You don’t necessarily need to have one in place, but you should have plans to be building one.
QUESTION : Do I need to have a website?
ANSWER : Same thing – you don’t necessarily need a website right this minute, but you should have plans to be building one.
QUESTION : What if I want to make and sell physical products, that aren’t digital (and downloadable), like mittens?
ANSWER : This is not for you, love.
QUESTION : What if I have no idea what type of digital product I want to make and sell yet?
ANSWER : This is perfect for you. We talk all about that–and how to plan your product strategy the smart way.
QUESTION : Can I get my money back if this isn’t for me?
ANSWER : Sure, but read our refund policy first, you vixen you.
Ready to get started?
With a career background as a high-level marketing and sales executive, coupled with my former position as Director of PR for AWeber, these are the same principles that have launched me into my current 6 figure copywriting and consulting business, with a client roster including Demi + Ashton, Adrian Peterson for the Minnesota Vikings, an Australian TV producer, the star of the new Bravo reality TV show, The Headhuntress, the lead astrologer for Cosmo magazine, and several prominent tech start-up companies such as GlobalMojo.com and BigDoor.com. Without having to ever pitch a single one of ‘em.