How to Be a Bitch About Money:
The 8 Money Policies Every Freelancer NEEDS
to Avoid Getting Burned Like a Ham Sandwich
Thursday June 6th @11:00AM Eastern 🎉
- Gotten the dreaded "refund request" from a client after you've done the work—and didn't know how to proceed with integrity, honor your time or save your cash flow. 🙈
- Had a client want to cancel mid-way through your work together because you're not vibing—or something worse. Um, now what?!
- Had clients keep making additional requests—without realizing how much extra work this is. Or paying you for it.
- Had clients go MIA, become non-responsive, or hold up the project (which backs up your work load AND holds up your next payment)
- Had clients happily nodding along the entire time, but at the end say they're unsatisfied. 😵
- Didn't have any of this happen yet, but want to rapidly speed up your learning curve and make sure it doesn't!
- P.S. We'll also talk about more stuff, too—like, protecting yourself from late and non-payment. No matter what kind of freelance work you do, YOU NEED SOME SOLID MONEY POLICIES, LADIES!
Join this all-new free class with Ash and take your business from amateur hour to STEEL FORTRESS. This is for you if you've ever:
(Including the rock-solid refund policy that slays)
(Yes, there will be a replay if you can't make that time—just register to get it to your email!)
Ash Ambirge is an internet entrepreneur, author, speaker and advocate for women being brave & doing disobedient things with their careers and their lives. She is the founder of The Middle Finger Project®, a website for people who kinda sorta hates their jobs but don't know what the fuck to do about it, her book of the same title comes out with Penguin Random House February 2020, and she has been a freelance creative writer for ten years. Her feet are definitely bigger than yours, and she hates fish.
Copyright 2019 © All Right Reserved.