April 19, 2017
Mediocre questions for figuring out what you should do with your life:
- What type of industry should I go into?
- Which career path should I pursue?
- What kind of job should I get?
- What kind of business should I start?
- What services should I offer?
- How should I price this?
- What do I write?
- How do I do it?
- HOW CAN I BECOME A RICH, SKINNY BITCH WHO LOOKS FLAWLESS ON INSTAGRAM AND EATS CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST?
A better one:
- What do I want to become known for?
Too often, we ask ourselves the wrong questions, looking for the right answer. But if you had to tell someone about your body of work, would it be something you'd be genuinely excited to talk about?
The answer to that question will tell you more than you think.