In: Confidence, Finding Your Voice, Life,
Loving yourself means:
- The courage to reject their opinion.
- A kind, but firm: “This is what I want.”
- Remembering to be a mother to yourself, every single day.
- Asking more questions: What do I really crave? Does this make sense for me, personally? Does this feel heavy or light (or fucking dreadful?).
- Asking fewer questions: I cannot make a mistake if I’m doing what I love. Everything always works itself out in the end. Don’t overthink it—go, go, go.
- Keeping your promises to yourself—even if means breaking others.
- Going somewhere in this world you never thought you would.
- Looking at your life as if it were a piece of art. (Is it as beautiful as it is functional?)
- Asking for alone time, just because.
- Saving for something entirely unpractical, just because.
- Turning off your phone for the weekend, just because.
- Doing something you love…without the pressure to turn it into a business. Or make you money. Or be “useful.”
- Cucumber water. ‘Nuff said.
- Asking yourself for advice…and trusting it.
- Remembering that you are the authority when it comes to your life.
- Defining your personal style, and then rockin’ it. (Showing up in this world as YOU feels really, really good.)
- Changing your approach 1,000 times over, but never your end game.
- Asking for help—and then asking for more—with a smile on your face.
- Thinking. In quiet. A lot.
- Paying attention to what makes you curious and then showing up for it.
- Being damn sure you can answer this question: “My best life looks like: ___________________.”
- Letting nothing fucking stop you.
- Staying soft, no matter the shit show.
- And giving yourself whatever you need to be okay, without judgment—no matter what that is.