ASH AMBIRGE

Author, CEO & Founder

Learn More >>

Do Everything. Apologize For Nothing.

In: Life,

Wear every strand of pearls you own.

Put on your brightest red lipstick.

Have more fun than everybody else.

And make no apologies for any of it.

Enter your email address and I'll rummage around in my bag of tricks for JUST the thing.

become unf*ckwithable

What does it mean to be Unf*ckwithable? View the 10 commandments >>

THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU'LL ALWAYS BELONG.

Click here to tell me what *you* think + let your ideas be seen naked—and then sign your name on our wall of wonder.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

44 thoughts on "Do Everything. Apologize For Nothing."

1. TMFproject says:

Also – why has no one commented about the panties on the lampshades? 🙂

2. TMFproject says:

Also – why has no one commented about the panties on the lampshades? 🙂

3. miriamgomberg says:

It was harder than I thought to load a pic into the comments. I will also be posting this and a few others on my blog. BTW, the panties on the lampshades were hardly noticeable. They should be sequined if they want more attention. M

1. TMFproject says:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is, by far, the best comment/photo anyone has ever left. I’m so tickled you went and did this, Miriam. HAHAHAHAHA. I’m so uploading to the FB page. 😉

1. miriamgomberg says:

Please do! I wrote a small post about it as well. Sometimes pictures speak louder than words. I felt like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s 😀

4. miriamgomberg says: